Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Short Sunday Post about my love for technology

So guess what, I had to fight with my PS3 last night. It would appear that the latest firmware update makes it difficult to play the first disc of the fourth season of How I Met Your Mother, on Blu-Ray. After looking online, the solution was the spam L1 + R1 + X. Luckily, that worked. Reminds me of a modern day "NES Blowjob"...

Speaking about TV, I recently watched the first episode of the relauched Futurama. I laughed, quite a bit. There's also a Nintendo reference at some point.

I'm still playing Scott Pilgrim VS The World - The Game. My character is now strong enough to kick some tails. Goody! It is a fun game and well worth its price (a mere $10, that's twice the price of Trash Panic and more than a hojillion times the fun).

Is there something you would like to read about? Conversations you would like to see? Things you liked? Do not hesitate to comment. Chris and I are looking at a few things to do close to Episode 2. Anywho, you can always e-mail me at jeff.pstplay@gmail.com with any criticism, comments and the likes. We want this to become a fun blog/environment and that's only possible with you guys.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment