Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Holy Cow!!?! Chris has played games this week!

... But not many. Again, with a busy work schedule, and with the creativity juices flowing like Niagara Falls, not much game time has been had.

I did spend a few more hours in the 360 resetting of Prince of Persia. The storyline is really what's keeping me into the game, as is the platforming. There isn't a whole lot of combat there to really stick with, but as a whole, the game is fun, and isn't that the whole point of playing games to begin with?

I've also been playing more of Loco Roco 2, and I'm hoping to beat that in the next few days... If I ever play my PSP instead of using it as a glorified MP3 Player. There is just something about listening to music that keeps me actually using my PSP.

Jeff has been kind enough to show me what Eternal Darkness on Gamecube is like. I've had the game in my collection for a while now (lucky for me, when I worked at EB games I got it for like ten bucks) but never really worked up the drive to play it, mostly because me and my gamecube have a neglecting relationship. I never use the gamecube, and it accepts that. We've tried couples therapy and everything, but it's just not working.

Regardless, Jeff should be in the second half of the game by now... I think, and I'll put forth my thoughts on it when he has finished it. Until next time, may the tidings of the gaming gods never leave your controller hands empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment