Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rebooting for obsession

As can be expected, I am still playing Metroid. I have now finished once more the following titles: Metroid Zero Mission, Fusion and Prime 1&2.
I've undertaken the last tile of the Prime Trilogy (I'm actually trying to do th stupid Ridley Friend Voucher atm and OCD is in full gear, as I listen to a podcast)... Anywho, playing these games at almost the same time, it has made me realise that what I really loved about the Prime series was the exploration. You've got to hand it to Retro Studios, they definitely gave us interesting worlds to explore. I want to write something longer but I want to finish the series first. I know that Chris is not as into Metroid, but he loves Donkey Kong Country, so he has a lot to look forward to with the DKC Revival that is coming out later this year.

Really, there isn't much more to say yet. My whole schedule has yet to kick back into normal mode I guess. We were supposed to play some board games today, and I wanted to talk about that, but since it didn't happen... I took a look at the conclusion of Wrath of the Lich King as I figured I wouldn't see it anytime soon. Not sure I like what they did with a certain character but what can I do about it, right?

That will be enough rambling for now. Chris and I are working on Episode 2 so expect more on that in the very near future. (oh and, I just got the Friend Voucher, time to continue the Adventure)

Did you get Scott Pilgrim yet?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment