Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

What's next?

So the big videogame news weeks is over, which means that I can go back to my regular habits, although I still have some podcasts to listen to. So what is next? Well, for us there is a certain podcast to launch. For me personally, my girlfriend and I are expecting our second child, and even though she or he will arrive only in January, there's a whole room to reorganize and such things to do. This is going to be a very busy summer.

That being said, what is on my gaming slate at the moment:

-Super Mario Galaxy 2: Believe it or not, I'm almost at 240 stars. A perfect sequel to an amazing game. More on that on the podcast.

-Bioshock 2: I believe that I busted my first PS3 playing that game's multiplayer. I'm now enjoying the single player. Not being a fan of FPS in general, I really dig this game's setting. I do believe that I will finish it before continuing...

-Red Dead Redemption: If you enjoy westerns in any way, you owe it to yourself to play this game. Made in the GTA mold (it is a Rockstar Game after all), this magnificently realised vision of the old west is, so far, my game of the year.

There is also ModNation Racers, but it's a kart racer, so unless I want to get my hands on the platinum trophy, it will be an on and off game for now. And SSFIV...

Eventually, StarCraft II will hit... But, there's going to be more than one entry until then.

J.-F., signing out

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment