Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

E3: From the other guy

Hello everybody. With E3 upon us, I've been wondering... exactly what am I excited about? To be honest, a lot of assumption, and a little bit of hope.

Kinect: Microsofts answer to the Wii, it alwasy looked like a gimmick, and changing the name probably won't change my stance on this. That being said, I'm going to see what it's like, maybe it'll surprise me?

Force Unleashed 2: I loved the first one, and the second one looks cool, except... clones? Really? Why not continue down the Dark Side ending from the first?

LBP 2: Truth be told, while I liked the first one, the controls were a little too floaty, and I never actually got around to creating anything. I did play a bunch of user created levels though, and I'm looking forward in seeing what the rest of the community cooks up.

Twisted Metal PS3: To be fair, this one is just a hope of mine. Since the only thing that was even mentioned of this was a port of PSP's Head On title, and nothing else has been said, I'm thinking this is just a pipe dream.

Zelda Wii: *prays for gamecube controller compatability*

Golden Sun DS: Even if it's just one new screenshot, I'll be happy.


Ubisofts press conference is tonight at 8PM Eastern (5 PM Pacific according to the Gamespot time dealie), so be sure to check out my thoughts on that later on tonight. Have a good one, Party People!

No comments:

Post a Comment