Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nintendo, during the conference...

It looks like Nintendo will give us, once again, what looks like a great Zelda game. Although some might not like the waggle control, controlling the items differently than with a button press has a lot of appeal to me, especially after playing Metroid Prime 3 which had some great Wii control. Although we didn't see everything, the new bug item offers a myriad of puzzles that I am definitely looking forward to. Motion Plus should finally be used in something other than a mini-game collection. The WiFi interference was funny and at first, I thought it was simply a joke at Apple's expense.

As for the other things, Mickey looks good, although I am not sure I am interested in playing it. I missed the hockey part of the Mario sports collection, but those have generally been quite fun to play.

Metroid: Other M, old news at this point and coming out on August 31st.

Kirby and Donkey Kong Country: I'm sure that Chris will have more to say on these two, especially the latter.

3DS: Ad was nice. System has an analog stick and gyros. Can take 3d pictures? Iwata is sure taking his time before showing the system in action. Showing movies that will be on the 3DS... OH SNAP it's Kid Icarus!!! Not sure what to make of it... It seems to reach in the screen too... Will have to read hands-on on that one.

Okay, enough babbling for now. Too bad I'll miss the Sony conference, can't wait to be back from work.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



No comments:

Post a Comment