Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Quickie

Just a quick post before I head into writting mode. (It's a review of... something, I'm not quite sure what yet. All reviews so far can be found on GameFAQS under the name nobodys_savior)

Unlike Jeff, I actually enjoyed the Prince of Persia movie. The action was decent, the plot was average... it was an average movie. Nothing really sang out to me, Gylanhall (or however you spell his name) did an adequate portrayal, could have bombed hardcore. Of course, it also helps that I haven't beaten the game yet, or even played it all that much.

3DS just seems like more of a gimmick the more I think of it. I don't think I can plop down another two hundred dollars on a Nintendo handheld, even though handhelds are all I've been playing recently. That being said, if they ever incorporate the Virtual Console with the system, I might be down for it. (also, link it with the Wii account please, I don't want to have to pay for my games twice Nintendo).

And... New Silent Hill. I don't care how disappointed I've been with the last two games (more on that another time), I will always pay for a Silent Hill game day 1. For those that are interested, here is the E3 Trailer:



Working on learning how to use Audio editing software, and once that's been learned the Podcast will be well underway. Stay tuned for more updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment