Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

E3 - What am i looking forward to...

So E3 has already a begun... In a manner of speaking. Natal is Kinect.

Here is what I am really looking forward to, bear in mind that I do not own a X-Box.

-LittleBigPlanet 2: A level maker that is easier to use, some much needed NPC like characters and hopefully tighter jumping.

-Zelda: Finally, another game that will use the Motion + well. And if the early rumors are true, we may finally get a NEW Zelda game that is not entirely made in the Link to the Past mold.

And that is it for now, I mean, the titles I am really looking for are coming out this summer so... For now, I'm just trying to finish Galaxy 2 and Red Dead Redemption.

More news on the actual podcast soon.

Jeff

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment