Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Zen Pinball

Do you like Pinball machine? Do you own a PS3? Then you owe it to yourself to get Zen Pinball. It is the most fun I've had with a game in a good while. The extra Street Fighter 2 Homage table is quite neat, with surprisingly clever ways of making the Pinball game feel like a Street Fighter game.

I wish I had more to say at this time, alas, my last few posts were rather lengthy and I haven't had the chance to really playanything else since then. I was planning on picking up Lord of Shadows, but seeing as it has little to do with Castlevania, I'll probably skip it. In the meantime, I've also gotten back into FFXIII. More on that as I progress further (I was at chapter 8 when I stopped playing and I'm close to wrapping up chapter 9).

If you live in Canada, Netflix is now available and you can get a free month. The content isn't that great, but there are some fun things.

Read you soon?!?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment