Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Why Oh Why?

Why oh why did I have to start playing again? Mounts. I love collecting stuff. Especially in World of Warcraft, where it doesn't take physical space. I'm currently sitting on 89 mounts, my rarest being the Rocket from the card game.

You know what? Screw today's post, I need to play WoW!

All kidding aside, I'm enjoying Metroid - Other M (well, the parts where I play). I recommend picking it up if you are a fan of the series. If you are on the fence, rent it, chances are you will be surprised.

Some reviews talked about the controls and most of the reviewers did not seem convinced. I personally have no quarrel with them. Even the part where you need to point at the screen (I did need to put the Wii "condom" back on though, otherwise I wouldn't hide the IR part enough).

A'right, back to work, I mean, WoW!

No comments:

Post a Comment