Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Weekend-er

Huzzah folks. Sorry for the downers of the last two of my posts, it was just something I felt needed to be said.

This week has been pretty non-game related on my end of things. Me and the Room Mate started playing Warriors Orochi a couple of days ago, it's pretty much your standard Dynasty Warriors fare, with a little bit of Samurai Warriors thrown in because lets face it, you need 77 different characters in a game like this. There really isn't much of a storyline, so much as there is an excuse for a bunch of characters with funny looking weapons (case in point, one guy uses his own, elongated nails) to beat the crap out of each other, and their similar looking army's.

Aside from that, Loco Roco 2 has been in my PSP. Think Katamari, but side-scrolling. You control a little yellow dude, and he gets bigger the more things he eats. You use the shoulder buttons to move the world, so that the yellow dude can follow along the route set out for you. Sometimes you need to squish through a tiny little hole, so at the push of a button you go from big yellow dude, to several smaller yellow dudes. Haven't gotten that far, (actually, only did one level) but it seems fun and I can't wait to play more.

As far as what I've been doing outside of gaming; Work has decided to give me more responsibility. Instead of having a small section, I will now be in charge of about half the store... well, in terms of inventory and stock stuff. I won't be management again, I flat out refuse. It's just not in my DNA.

I've also been reading again. I'm up to book 7 of the Harry Potter series, the only book so far that I haven't read yet. Seems good so far, but it also seems to drag a bit. Still in the first hundred pages or so, we'll see what's what when I'm done.

Lastly, Pokemon Cards. I've been reorganizing that all afternoon. I've got a metric ton of cards, so sorting them out has not been a picnic.

Starcraft 2 is out this week, as is Blazblue 2. I'll be picking up SC on payday, but Blazblue will have to wait until it becomes cheap. Until next time, I'm Chris Taylor, wishing a pleasant Gammage to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment