Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Need a Light?

Sorry for the late post, Ladies and Gents, but I came down with a fever last night, and I was so delirious that I was talking to people I didn't know, while in a dream that wasn't a dream. So, with that in mind, this post may be a little more ramble-y than usual.

Now, on a much more positive note, Starcraft 2 seems to run just fine on my PC. Just fine of course just means that I tried it for all of 2 minutes during the combat tutorial, but the point still stands. No chugging, no lag, nothing. Will probably play more tonight, if I can actually concentrate on one thing long enough to play.

Not only did I pick up Starcraft 2, but it was the Collector's Edition. From now on, I'm only picking up CE's of games if they are worth it, and this one is totally worth it. Massive hardcover artbook, soundtrack, it even comes with the original game on a USB stick. I just bought three games in one package, now that is a deal if I do say so myself.

Lastly, for those that don't care about Strategy games, Blazblue: Continuum Shift was also released yesterday... or at least, it should have been. Chances are, if you live in Quebec (or even elsewhere in Canada for that matter) you're going to have to wait a little while before getting yourself a copy.

That's all from me, now I'm off to bed again... or maybe some Starcraft >_>.

No comments:

Post a Comment