Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Thursday Post - What is that?

I was going to comment on Chris' post but then I figured I might as well do a post.
I don't really have anything to add to what Chris has already well explained except, yeah, I wish technology hadn't been such a pain because our first take on Episode 2 (Attack of the Podcast Softwares) was really good.

Anywho, the break is also because, it is summer, and I will be away from home from the next couple of weeks. I will be heading to New York, I shall thus try and type something game and NY related.

Now that we have regained control of the situation, what will be the Thursday post? Usually comments and the week's news. For instance, the NPD numbers for JUne came out. Red Dead Redemption keeps selling really strong. The 360 version was the best selling game of the month (as it was last month) and the PS3 version was the third best selling game. Super Mario Galaxy 2 managed to squeeze into the 2nd spot. These two May releases keep going at it strong. I cannot wait to see how StarCraft 2 will fare this month, especially considering its July 27 release.

I will conclude this brief post with a rather awesome picture, do you know where it is from?









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment