Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My week in gaming

Another week is over, a new one has started already,
And though I've barely held a controller, here are the titles that kept me busy.

Aboard the Spirit Train, I travelled far and wide throughout Hyrule (or some other land). Trekking those tracks attracted boredom attacks, but once inside a puzzling dungeon, I experienced a link with my past and truly had a blast. Better than its predecessor, this latest adventure of Zelda continues the legend and should raise your spirit.

Once this adventure complete, I set forth for Tallon IV, to relive an experience I had before, though never with controls so fine and fun. Though I will soon reach the end of this gaming chapter, I rejoice in the fact that Samus' errands continue in the same manner. With the echoes of corruption ahead and the Other M in the near future, I will undoubtedly regale myself in my favourite series for the next couple of weeks.

Terrans, Protoss and Zergs... that will be for another... blerg?

P.S.: There's a petition that was going around about this law... Too lazy to find ot at the moment.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment