Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Netflix and Bandwidth

Ah Netflix. Allowed me to catch up with Season 4 of Heroes (which was surprisingly fun to watch). The girlfriend and I are currently watching the BBC Sitcom Couplings. Not sure if I will pay for the service, but I can understand it's appeal. However, as I believe I mentioned before, the selection, movie wise, is far from up to date.

One thing to be careful with: Your bandwidth. Especially if you watch an HD series.

I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII again and I just finished chapter X this morning. Can't wait to start Chapter XI as it is where the game begins according to a lot of people. To be honest, I've enjoyed the experience a fair bit of up this point. The cinematics are absolutely stunning. Shame on Squeenix for omitting a Theater Mode once you finish the game.

Have you taken a look at the Move Section in your local stores? I've seen them empty in a few places (well, the Bundles and the Move Controller). The Controller appears to be selling really well.

If you own the Move Controller, grab Tumble off of PSN. It is a lot of fun (well, I do like to play with blocks with my daughter, so that might explain my liking the game).

New PSN+ Freeby this week, I wonder what it will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment