Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

There's Always Something to Watch

Folks, normally I do my post about something to do with gaming, either because all week I play one game or several, or because something happens in the industry that drives a sincere need in me to grab my soapbox and rant for a few minutes.

Today is not the day for that kind of post. Today, I am too busy to post. Too busy having television or the first time in approximately three years. Granted, I don't actually have TV, I have Netflix.

Reader beware: Gushing will ensue in three.... two.... one....

GOD I miss TV. I miss being able to flip channels for an hour while still not watching one, solitary thing. I miss wasting hours on end just channel flipping! And now, thanks to the PS3, I pretty much get that same joy.

Netflix has allowed me that simple pleasure once more. Rather than post, I think I'm going to let my brain rot with movies and TV shows, unlimited, all for 8 bucks a month.... after the 1 month free trial. Huzzah for trials that are FREE!!!!

And in PSTP news, I have set up an account with Gamespot, allowing our posts to be seen all across the universe!!!! Or at least on another site. Until next time folks, Excelzior!

No comments:

Post a Comment