Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A quick entry about Netflix

Do you live in Canada? If you do, try out Netflix.ca. Can't say no to a free month, can you? It is a neat little service. My girlfriend and I are currently catching up on the last season of Heroes. I am not sure if I'll suscribe though.

Regional agreements be damned. It would seem that the Rock Band 3/Keyboard bundle will not be available for the PS3 in North America. This sounds like some fishy money deal... Not sure what I'll end up doing about the game.

List of games before Xmas went from: LBP2 (next year), Castlevania (no classic tunes, no purchase for me), RB3 (humm)...

I guess there is still Force Unleashed 2... Otherwise, I guess this means more time for FFXIII and RDR.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment